Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 1 (Day 1)






1)  As i arrived at TNB, I register myself as a trainee to Puan Nadia, at the Human Resources Center and give them all the document that they needed such as Borang Tanggung Rugi, Offer letter and so on.

Date/Time : 17th February 2014 (Monday), 8.00am  
Adress    :  Pengurus Kawasan (Temerloh)
             Bahagian Pembahagian, TNB
             No.40, Jalan Tengku Ismail,
             28000 Temerloh,
        Pahang Darul Makmur.

 

 2) I was given a briefing about my internship at TNB and they gave me a timetable for twelve weeks at TNB.The timetable listed the activities that i need to do or learn during my internship programme.

 

3) I have been given my own "punch card". We need to punch card at 8 am and 5.15 pm, which is during the office hour.

4) I walked around to get familiar with the place that i work and the stuff in TNB Temerloh.

 

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum,, saya khairul, boleh bertanya,, cara-cara permohonan intership di TNB ? saya perlukan tunjuk ajar :)

    ReplyDelete